Saturday 13 August 2011

A moments Grace


I am so excited for all of you that are going to meet the Crafts and Me team at the show tomorrow. I so wish I could be there. This is another of the new releases that you will be able to get your hands on there. She is from the Art Deco range and is called Grace. I have coloured her with promarkers and then used loads of sakura stardust pens to really sparkle her up :D
I hope you are all having a great weekend I have to run as need to leave for work soon so sorry the is short and sweet.
Don't forget there is still time to join this weeks Crafts and Me challenge which is to use numbers somewhere on your creation.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower to your blog and I'm loving what I've seen so far. :)

    This card is stunning!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Amy what a fab image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning and classy Amy - i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and exquisite features, that looks hard


    cloe x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx