Thursday 25 August 2011

Bride/Flapper and Alice Lost



Hi everyone.  Today's post is going to be short and sweet.  I have had a lot going on and almost NO craft time. I have had this card done for a while now and wanted to share it with you. This image is called Bride/Flapper and is one of Crafts and Me's Art Deco stamps and it can be found HERE I made a card similar to this one before, but this one was for the Show.
I was trying to get more cards finished to share with you, but that never happened. Just one thing has come up after another.


Oh and I almost forgot about this card to share with you.  This is "Belle of Bon Adventure" by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith. I wanted to give her a little darker but Spanish look. Her ruffles on her dress remind me of a Spanish looking dress so I went with red and black for my color scheme.
I love these Spellbinder Dies. All images were colored with copics.




Here is my card from our last Rocking Rubber Challenge. I used a Hannah Lynn image called "Alice Lost". She is one of Hannah's newest releases.



Well I am off to get some things done as it is last here and I have to finish some things for the kids and get some sleep before work soon. 
Make sure you hop on over to our Challenge blog to see what new challenge our Digi team has for you and to see their creations. Thanks for taking time to stop by today

3 comments:

  1. Three totally gorgeous cards
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angela! Your images are filled beautifully and I especially LOVE how elegant and stunning your flapper card looks. Just gorgeous! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx