Thursday 11 August 2011

Show Sample



Hi everyone, Angela here. This is going to be one fast post as these last few weeks have been crazy here and not much crafting time.  I used Making a Wish by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith.  This is one of the cards I made for the show.


Here is the tag I made for our last challenge of "Anything Goes".  I used Creekside Magic by Molly Harrison.


Sorry to be so short. but it is way past my bed time and I have to be up in 4hrs to go to work.  I hope you have a wonderful day and a great rest of the week.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. simply superb !! i loved it !!
    **do join in my giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela these are stunning i love the mermaid she looks just beautiful. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx