Saturday 20 August 2011

Wonderland and Porcini

Hey Peeps!

Wakie wakie rise and shine, lol. Well i`m not the right person to be up early...unless i have to, lol. It`s soooo nice to sleep in, lol. My hubby has really spoiled me course he usually gets up in the morning with our little one....and he is the one working, hahaha. Ok, so i work too, but usually in the evening but you get the picture, hahaha.


This first card, some of you may have seen before, as i published it earlier this week in my blog. This is the first card i have created with a RUBBER stamp from Crafts and Me. The image is called Wonderland and is designed by Molly Harrison. If you just now got a reeeeeaaaal craving for it, lol, you can find it right here.


I used smooch to colour her wings and i actually think the texture i got was kinda fun. If you have felt the contours of an oilpainting, you know what it felt like when i rubbed my fingers over the image. I also used two Marianne dies for my flower arrangements an both of them are available right here in the Crafts and Me store.


My second card is the one i created for the last digi team challenge over at the challengeblog. Oh...and oooops...i accidentally chopped off her feet, lol. I`m sooo bad, lol. No, seriously...i just wanted to show you the versatility of a digistamp. I have lately gone crazy with my new Big shot, lol. I just looooove it, and i`m spending too much hard earned doh on new dies, sssshhh don`t tell my hubby, lol. So now i don`t make a card without some kind of die on it. On this card i have used the decorative doily die from Die-namics, available here in the Crafts and Me store. I have also used one of the same Marianne dies that i used on the card above, available here. And last but not least i have used the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch, available here.


Now, don`t forget to enter our challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges. It is the Rubbah team`s week this time, and you really should hop on over to see all the extremely gorgeous creations the girls have made to inspire you. If you`re up to it, please visit their personal blogs and leave them some love too. I know they get really excited when they get some sugar, lol.

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking. Happy crafting everyone!




3 comments:

  1. I love these two projects! The images are gorgeous coloured and all the stunning detail! Wow! xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fairies are stunning! Wow, absolutley beautiful!

    cloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous Mona, I love gong back to my older ones too x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx