Friday 12 August 2011

I'm Back

Hiya Peeps,

I'm back! Had a really chillaxing holiday but took me a few days to get into the swing of relaxing, I'm always on the go doing one thing or another that I find it really hard to relax and totally chill, so think a two week holiday will have to be called for next time as by the time I had chilled it was almost time to go home.  Mind you with the temperatures soaring between 35-40 it is difficult to relax, it was a little too hot for me, a sign of getting older maybe????

I have used "Batwings and Boots" image from Crafts and Me, newly released and available HERE.


 And this is Aerial by Sara Burrier available from Crafts and Me and another new release and speaking of which, if you attending the Stamperama Show on Sunday, be sure to pop by and say Hi.  The Stand will be full of all the newly released stamps so I'm sure you'll be wanting to stock up.


I must say I thought the holiday would do me good, but I have returned with not an ounze of me wanting to enter my craft room.  Oops! Hopefully this will change by the weekend as I will be colouring on the Crafts and Me Stand, so my mojo needs to return pretty pronto.

Have a good weekend and hope to see you on Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic creations!
    I'm not sure if I put this GDT- text at the right place but I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    Love the bat wings and boots card! Very steampunk with the cogs.
    Best wishes
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards,love the images and the colours and detail are fabulous...thank you for your visit and becoming a follower I have just had a nosy round your blog and become a follower...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa, wow hun love this steampunk card. I just bought myself some steampunk images and can't wait to colour them up!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning Tracy i love both of these new stamps. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx