Sunday 31 January 2010

Pre-order Sweet Pea Stamps are Here!


There here and available for pre-order here the new release stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps they are so beautiful as usual, as you can see the prices are still excellant value with the plate being of even more value as it works out you get one stamp free compared to buying them separately, and don't forget if you have registered for the newsletter you will get 10% off these new stamps by using the code sweet pea at the checkout..
Sorry about the late info, I know you have all been waiting for me to put the stamps on Crafts and Me its been one of those days when you know you have lots to do but have got a bad headache & you just can't get your act together.
Anyway, the lovely Trish has made this fantastic card from purple woods it's so beautiful & I really love the colour of her hair, I better not show my daughter just in case!!!
This is what Trish has to say:

This card covers 3 Challenges.

1= PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - Colour combo (Blossom and Pastel Green)
2= CREATIVE CARD CREW - Punch it
3= CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES -Pretty in Pink

I have stamped up another of the fab SWEETPEA STAMPS called PURPLE WOODS which you can purchase HERE at CRAFTS AND ME they stamp lovely and are a dream to colour.Watch this space for the start of fab challenges and yummy launch candy starting on THE CRAFTS AND ME BLOG.
I used Promarkers Blossom and Pastel green to colour the image isn,t the cat a cutie.The papers are Papermania,s Blueberry hill signature, Scalloped Oval Nesties ,Multi shaper PUNCH for the Border a wee bit of stickles on the cats wings, ribbon and rosebuds from my stash.
Thanx for visiting my crafy blog and any comments are much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Trish this is just such a pretty card. Your colouring and the layout are perfect together :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. Teresa I hope your head ache has past

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card, these stamps are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wel done Marcea is a teasure and I look forward to seeing her creations with these wonderful stamps.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creations here! Just stumbled pon this stamp range so been having a mooch!
    When is Red Hearts back in stock AS I luuuurve her!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx