Wednesday 27 January 2010

New Sweet Pea Stamps Release News!!!


Hello Everyone it's getting colder again, you know what that means more snow....
I'm back with the news that Sweet peas new stamp releases will be available for pre-order from 31st January, although I can only show you one at the moment until after the blog hop over at Sweet Pea Stamps has ended. And don't forget if you register for the newsletter over at my store Crafts and Me you can receive 10% off all Pre-release stamps until they come into stock by using the code advertised on the main page & on the actual stamp pages.
bye for now,
Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. I have just been round the hop and I am so excited I can't wait to get my order in and start playing with the new stamps :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx