Saturday 30 January 2010

Thankyou Everyone

Me again, I want to say a BIG THANKYOU to Trish my DT Member & ALL of YOU my FRIENDS for all the lovely comments & good wishes on the blog and in my emails, and for all the cards that you take time to send me to display in my Gallery in my store or on the Blog. It is so lovely of you, I love to hear from you all!
THANKYOU!!!!

Amy has sent me this sweet card isn't it lovely,
This beautiful mermaid is Ching-Chou kuik's The Serene Night available at my store Crafts and me. Amy has coloured her with promarkers.

promarkers used:

Tail - pastel green
Flowers and edges to her kimono - blossom
Skin - vanilla
tree and bird - tan
hair - cool grey 5
leaves - apple
shading on kimono - pastel blue

6 comments:

  1. Stunning I can't get enough of looking at the cards created using these wonderful stamps. I received the two I ordered and can't wait to start inking and playing but me thinks I need one or maybe two more lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card pretty papers too, i just love these stamps, thank you for showing my too Teresa. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card by Amy, i love the colours and the image is just beautiful.Teresa it,s a pleasure to be working with you too.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a stunning card and so is the image,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for showing my card and to everyone for the lovely comments.
    Most of all though thank you Teresa for stocking these in the UK :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy's card is so stunning!! Thanks for visiting me on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx