Saturday 2 January 2010

Pre-Release Belles n' Whistles Stamps 'Sweet Things Collection'


Happy New Year everyone, I can't believe we are in January already! I would like to say a big thankyou to my friend Denise over at Whimsy Stamps for all her help & advise on setting up my
Blog.
Available now at Craftsandme the Pre-Release Stamps ready to order from Belles n' Whistles Stamps 'Sweet Things Collection' don't forget if you have registered for the Newsletter over at my store Craftsandme you can get 10% off these cute stamps by entering the code 88ac52 at the checkout.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Teresa! Hope 2010 is a great one! You are most welcome for the help, but really you did it all yourself! Love those new BnWs stamps too...they are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx