Wednesday 6 January 2010

Crafts and Me Exclusive rubber stamp range


Good morning,
I am just starting to get over xmas now are you?. Over at our store www.craftsandme.co.uk we are celebrating aquiring the exclusive range of beautiful rubber stamps from www.sweetpeastamps.com as their sole retailer in the u.k. And to celebrate we are offering 10% off this already good value stamp range from 06/01/10 to they arrive in stock if you sign up for the newsletter and enter the code 8e44dd at the check-out. The code is also displayed by the images on the home page. The image is called winter watcher, with all the snow around at the moment I thought this stamp was perfect to show you.
If I have time later I will put on a card made with these wonderful stamps.
Keep warm everyone...
Teresa.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these stamps are stunning and so very different to the norm! I think I will be saving my pennies for these they are gorgeous!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx