Saturday 30 January 2010

A stunning card using the Red Hearts Stamp!


Thankyou for sending this stunning card to me Gina to show everyone, this definately has the victorian feel to it to me I love the colours.
Gina used the Red Hearts Stamp available at my store Crafts and Me
Gina have added gems to her bodice and for her ear rings, and added some glitter to her wings. I hope you like her as much as i do

Materials used

Sweet Pea image Red Hearts
Copics to colour
Paper celler Victorian Burgundy papers
Gems flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning card showing this beauty off in all its beauty

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gina and in my favourite colours.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina this is gorgeous I love how you have got that vintage feel just right and it is so perfect for this image!

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx