Friday 8 January 2010

Dark Royalty card designed by Mag

Good evening everyone I couldn't wait to show you this card, it was made by the very talented
Mag atmagslittlethings
what a fantastic card she has made the colouring is beautiful,
just look at the tail the scales look so real.




Stamp : Dark Royalty. Available at my store Crafts and me
Papers : Bazzill and Basic Grey
Prima flowers and leaves, Kaiser Pearls, Tim Holtz snaps
Spellbinders Fancy Tags and Large Deckled Rectangles
Sakura Glaze Pen, Hero Arts Rhinestones

Copics Mag used :
Skin : E00, E11, R20
Hairs : E30, E55, E99
Mermaid : B01, B05, B06, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG99
Background : BG10, C3

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what a Gorgeous card and the image is just devine.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a beautiful card, the image is stunning!
    Daziex

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to share my card with you. And I'm so happy if it please you.
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment ;)
    Hugs
    Mag

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx