Thursday 21 January 2010

Introducing Verses and Texts Stamps

It's a cold afternoon here I'm sitting talking to you with my hot water bottle keeping me warm!
I have a lovely range of Verses and Text Stamps COMING IN ANY DAY NOW! and they are available for pre-order now over at my store Crafts and Me I have a Mothers Day Verse above and also, one for Valentines which are really nice if you are like me and havn't made yours yet, I will have to get organised I always tend to leave my cards to the last minute to make, but that's got to change now I have a blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa
    These look fab,will have to have a look,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good! Hope you warm up soon!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx