Tuesday 2 February 2010

Welcome Marcea My 2nd DT Member

Hello Everyone I want to share some brilliant NEWS with you, I want to give a BIG! BIG! welcome to Marcea who has agreed to join Trish as my 2nd DT Member for Crafts and Me Stamps, Marcea will bring lots of creations & ideas to share with you all!!!
Between Trish, Marcea and myself we will be bringing you some exciting challenges in the coming weeks so watch this space. Why not visit Marcea blog to see her creations...
It would be lovely if you could send Marcea a welcome message.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Marcea, I love your cards, I love your style !!! I can't wait to see your DT creations !!!
    Big Hug
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is so exciting well done Marcea you know I love your work hun I can wait for the challenges and to see what you all come up with :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marcea, I am looking forward to the challenges and seeing more of your fabulous creations. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Marcea, a well derserved DT post,your cards are stunning.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo - huge congrats Marcea, thrilled to bits for you and you so deserve it. Can't wait to see all your yummilicious creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulaions Marcea! Hope to see more of your creations soon.
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Marcea, an excellent choice!

    Couldnt wait so ave ordered 3 and will wait for the others to come in stock, I cant help it they're tooooo nice! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx