Saturday 30 April 2011

Noon by Sara Burrier and more

Hey sweet crafters!

Finally the summer is coming to us here i the middle of Norway. Yesterday was incredibly hot for this time of season. It was soooo nice. Maybe i`ll actually manage to get fairly rosted before the summer is over, lol.

Well...anyway...every other saturday it is my (Mona) time to show you my creations. And for my card this time i have used two of the digistamps you can find in the Crafts and Me store. The first one is the lovely "Noon" by Sara Burrier. You can find it right here. The other stamp is the new mushroom fantasy and you can find it here.


I really had so much fun colouring up the mushroom image and i am a bit satisfied with it too. The "Noon" stamp i adhered on 3D coushins to make it pop out a bit.


I was totally in awe when i created my card yesterday. Some new digis by Sara Burrier is soon to arrive int the Crafts and Me store. And they are soooo gorgeous. I just sooooo wanted to use one of them on a card #2 but i had to work this weekend so i didn`t manage to finish my second card in time. So i only have this one to show you for this time. You really have something to look forward to. The digis are absolutely stunning!

I also want to show you the card i made for the pink and sweet challenge. I used the digi created by Hannah Lynn called Mystical Pond. This is one of the fabby new digis from this talented lady that is to be found in the store, right here.



Well...I don`t seem to have enything more to ramble about, thanks for putting up with me, lol. Just a little reminder...you still have the chance to enter the rockin` rubbah team`s Vintage/distressed challenge at the Crafts and Me challengeblog, so make sure to pop on over and join in on the fun.

Have a nice weekend you all!

Hugs...Mona

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mona these are both so pretty! I love the way you have made noon look 3d and your colouring on mystical pond is just perfect I am sooo excited about the new Sara digi's I can not wait to get my hands on them :D
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mona, these are just stunning. Beautiful images coloured beautifully and adorned perfectly. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another WOW from me, Mona. You did a wonderful job on both of your cards. Both are true beauties. Love them!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx