Tuesday 7 May 2013

Mad Hatter and Kenna

Good morning all.I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
Today it is my turn (Nic) to share a couple of cards with you.
I have made two very different styles, so first up we have the fabulous MAD HATTER by Hannah Lynn.Woah is she fun to colour.
Isn`t she a stunner and i went with hot pink colours and plenty of sparkle.
 
A close up, i have sprayed the entire imge with a sparkle spray so she really is blinged up.
 
For my 2nd card, i have used the beautiful KENNA by Hannah Lynn.
I made this card for our current `Floral Frenzy` challlenge at the Crafts and me challenge.
We have had lots of fabulous entries so far and you still have time to enter so do pop over and check out the details.
 
I went with soft colours for this card.
She is really pretty isn`t she.
And a close up.
 
Thanks so much for popping by,means a lot and do pop on over to the CRAFTS & ME STORE and check out all the fabulous goodies available.
 
Hugs Nic.xxx
 


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx