Sunday 5 May 2013

Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all...I hope your having a fabulous bank holiday weekend...its my turns to show you some beauties today and I have I used stunning Hannah Lynn images from Crafts and Me for my cards...this is the beautiful Corinne and she colours so easily with all that amazing hair...I used my distress inks for both of my card images colouring and the second one is called Fire and Ice...beautiful isn't she...I coloured her with my usual distress inks too and glittered her hair a little bit...I love Hannah Lynn gorgeousness for colouring don't you...I'm off to the garden centre today to fill our decking with colour...its that time of year isn't it...whatever your doing I hope the sun shines on you and if you would like to pop on over to my blog you will find all the details of these cards here...enjoy your Sunday
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx