Thursday 5 April 2012

Meet Clara

Hi everyone. Angela here and today I am sharing a card I created using one of the NEW stamps available NOW over at the store. This new image is by Hannah Lynn and her name is "Clara" and she is available in unmounted rubber only, HERE.



I colored the image with copics
I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Gears Die
gold embellishments
Big Gold brads
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink
Pop Dots under image for dimension
Spellbinders Die



I hope you like the new image by Hannah Lynn as much as I do. I wanted to give her a darker look. I used C1,R30 and R12 around her face and eyes to give her a darker look. I wish you could see it in real life as it doesn't really show up in the pictures.
Don't forget the Digi team has a New challenge over on the Challenge blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day and a very Happy Easter with your loved ones.

Hugs:)
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx