Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hug Me

Hi everyone, Karina here today. I am a bit late with my today's post and am sorry about this. I have bad back aches since yesterday which didn't allow me to craft as I wish. I need some breaks with lying down each thirty minutes of doing anything... really annoying. Hopefully it will be better within the next few days as I planned to travel to a stamping fair in Germany the next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Well, the card I show you today is made with one of the newest artist images. It is from Dollie James and the image is called 'Hug Me'

It was a big pleasure to colour her. I did it with Copics. If you love to colour big hair, those images are perfect for you!


The second card I show you today is the one I made for our last challenge where we had the theme 3D. I used one of the newest images by Hannah Lynn called 'Sharlotta'. Isn't she such a beautiful mermaid? I love her!! 


I coloured her with Copics as well. And I added some transparent crackle paint to her tail to give it a flaked look.






















Well, have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Karina these are gorgeous! Love the vibrant colours and the funky layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! And such nice details!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx