Tuesday 13 March 2012

Love Letter

Good Afternoon All!! Carol here and I just wanted to share with you my latest creation using the gorgeous new digi called "Love Letter". She is available to purchase and download from the store here. I decided to make a rather plain and simple card as I thought that the image does all the talking. Hope you agree.
I have coloured her in with my trusted Copic markers : E29, E25, E35, E71, E51, E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E43, E42, E41, G85, G82, G40, R39, R37, R35. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over tomorrow for some more inspiration by our fabby dt. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and such pretty backing papers. Also love the swirls.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! gorgeous card ,such a beautiful image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is gorgeous! So tempted to grab one of these cuties and colour her up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and lovely colouring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx