Sunday 18 September 2011

Happy Sunday

Hi everyone I hope your all having a wonderful weekend...I'm delighted its my turn to show you some beautiful Crafts and Me digis today...the first is a lush Hannah Lynn Digi called Priscilla...look at that amazing dress, its a dream to colour and I think these colours work so well for her too...the other card is the one I made for our last Digi challenge, this is the amazingly beautiful Juniper, she by the wonderful artist Sara Burrier...all the details of these are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your day
Mina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wooow! Your cards are sooo beautiful. My favorite is the first one. Beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous and beautiful cards Mina
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Mina, lov the witch image.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow did a double take at the first card - stunning! (GDT - WOULD LOVE TO PLAY)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx