Sunday 4 September 2011

Fisherman`s Catch

Good morning everyone!

I bet you were surprised yesterday when you found that Mina was doing the post instead of me, lol. We had a little accident at home, and since i also had to work this weekend, Mina and i switched days, so here i am, lol.

I was so proud finally getting on top of my cardmaking for the weekend and the beginning of next week. Exited as i was, i just had to share my cards and happiness with my hubby....which thanked me by spilling his coffee on my pile of cards...I was REALLY NOT a happy camper at that time. Lucky for my hubby i`m not of a holding a grudge kinda gal, but `boy did he get his fair share of yelling. I allmost could see his ears fluttering, lol. Can you imagine sitting in the sofa just chillin and suddenly 2 days of work is ruined? If you have seen the Tinkerbell animated films were she is glowing red in anger....well there you have me, hahaha. I`m laughing at it now as i have had some time to calm down. I also managed to salvage the image on my Crafts and Me card since it luckely was at the bottom of the pile. Well, anyway, here is my new card. Hope you like it.


I have chosen a nautical theme to make it go with the image. I`m so glad i managed to salvage the image course it has a lot of details. and it took me quite a while to colour it in. But i`m quite satisfied with the end result. It actually might look better than my first card so maybe it wasn`t so bad to have an accident, lol. The image is called Fisherman`s catch and you can find it right here. It is designed by the talented Hannah Lynn.


My second card for the day is the card i made for the last digi challenge. The image is called "The Talisman" and is a design by Sara Burrier which is one of my fav artists. Isn`t the image gorgeous? I think it is totally adorable. The doily is also available in the Crafts and Me store, right here.



I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. "See" you at the next digi challenge which starts the upcoming wednesday. Make sure you come and join us. There is also still time to enter the challenge hosted by the rockin` rubbah team, so hop on over to the challengeblog and enter. They are waiting for your gorgeous creations. The theme is to add a charm somewhere on your project. The prize is the most adorable little stamp from Whiff of Joy. Sounds good? Come and join!




3 comments:

  1. Whew! I bet DH's glad to hear you laughing now. Your cards turned out to be quite stunning Mona! So glad you could share them here. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona, you don't know how to make a bad cards. lol. Anything you do, it's be come ART. Gorgeous cards.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona I like your cards both. Beautiful sure. They are real gorgeous.
    Greet Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx