Saturday 4 June 2011

Strut your stuff

I was worried that I would not be able to get this post done. I have had a bit of a nightmare last couple of week. I am doing new shifts at work that are not craft friendly at all and then my laptop slowed right down before crashing! I managed to get a friend over yesterday who after a whole day of work it now seems to be back up and running. I was so lost without it :(
But I can smile again now as I am back :D
Right now onto my card I have gone for a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp this time round. This is is Vivian and you can grab her HERE from of course the brilliant Crafts and me. I have coloured her with my normal mix of pro markers and sakura stardust pens so she really sparkles. The image also comes with the sentiment.
Don't forget to get over to the Crafts and me store to pick up all the amazing new stamps from Sara Burrier, Jasmin Becket-Griffith and Lemon shortbread. And there is still time to join this weeks challenge all you have to do is show off your punches at Crafts and Me
challenges
.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the colouring and the design. She looks really sassy, lol. It`s beautiful with alle the glitter. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so great Amy. I love how you put her in the spot light with the golden background.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy :) So glad your computer is running again!!! I feel for you.. it must be horrible if it does not work.. I don't even want to imagine this!

    Your card is beautiful! Love the glitter on it.. just perfect for this image :)

    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - sexy!!
    Great Card -love the colours and the style!

    Hugs
    kaos
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woo, wished my bum looked like hers, lol. Fabulous hun, hope to get back to a normal working pattern soon. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx