Sunday 19 June 2011

Just a Quick post

Hello folks I hope your having a good weekend and I'm sorry for my post being late but my little fur baby Stitch has had to be rushed into the vets very poorly again plus we had no electricity for 5 hour for maintenance work in our area, so all I have to show you is a little note pad I made a little while back but I never got to show you it on here. The image is called Dear Diary you can get it HERE



I hope you like it and please keep your fingers crossed for me I'm really missing my naughty boy Stitch and so is his brother lol. luv gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful Gina!! I absolutely luv it! Such a gorgeous image again, fab colouring in and dps to. Hope your little Stitch recovers soon. Lotsa luv, hugs Carol GDT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh Gina.. hope your little boy will be up and running very soon!!!

    Super sweet project your notepad! Love this image and you coloured her so beautifully!

    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina! Hope your little naughty boy is soon to be up and running again. Your project is absolutely adorable. Love that image and you did a great job colouring it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Stitch is well now, poor little boy !
    Your creation is beautiufl, so nice job !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina
    Hope your little one is better soon!
    Love the diary cover design - beautifully coloured. Mel xxx GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx