Wednesday 5 January 2011

CHALLENGE #21-PAPER TEARING

Thank You all so much for your entries to our Christmas challenge, if we havent got round to you yet we'll try our best! Winners will be announced soon. Just to let you know we have a DT Call on to join our merry little team, details are on post above this :-)

We're kicking off our New Year with a PAPER TEARING challenge, don't be afraid lol! You can do lots of ripping or just a little bit. Whiff of Joy are kindly sponsoring us with one of their January Release stamps Nora Blowing Kisses, awww isn't she sweet!

I will add my card later, having trouble loading my image from the memory card!


At long last I found another way to upload my card for the challenge this is for my Hubby for Valentines Hush! Hush!


The stamp is called Classic Couple from The Stampsmith I have used this stamp for so many occasions avail. HERE
The Ice Stickles around the edge of the card is Coffee Ice HERE this is a very pretty Stickles the cards are from the store I just cut it to a heart shape and the embellies are from my stash.

Good luck!! Challenge closes at 8am on Weds 19th Jan

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, will try and join, love tearing!! AND I love this stamp too LOL!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning hun I soooo love the shape & the stamp is lush.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx