Tuesday 4 May 2010

GOOD LUCK MARCEA, WE'LL MISS YOU!!!

I know this is a late post, but I just wanted to let you all know that Marcea has sadly due to personal reasons, decided to step down from the D.T. She will be missed dearly by all of us here at Crafts and Me.
I would like to thank Marcea for everything she has done while being on the D.T and I wish her well with everything she does in the future.
But Marcea will not be disappearing completely she will come back as G.D.T from time to time!!!

If you would like to leave her a comment I am sure she would love to read them.

Luv Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Such a shame marcea is leaving, i will miss looking at her gorgeous DT creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon Marcea !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx