Saturday 15 May 2010

Customer Creations

I know it is not Monday or Wednesday my usual days for showing you my customers fantastic creations, but it as all gone to pot this week sorry!
Here are some beautiful creations made by Caroline Franielczyk


This image is Ching-Chou-Kuik's love is gone Sweet Pea Stamp




These pretty cards are using Ching-Chou-Kuik's Winter Watcher Sweet Pea Stamp
same stamp but two completely different looks.



This is Ching-Chou-Kuik's Dark Sirene Sweet Pea Stamp




This is Ching-Chou-Kuik's Soft Goth Night Sweet Pea stamp
There is a lovely range of Sweet Pea Stamps HERE

If you would like to leave Caroline a comment on her art work that would be lovely thank you.

Don't forget to enter our challenge #4 over at crafts and me challenges

Luv Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I'm in admiration ! I love all these creations !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Caroline. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx