Saturday 13 March 2010

Fabulous D.T Sweet Pea Creations

Happy weekend everyone, I will be spending this afternoon searching for the perfect present for my special Mum, My Mum loves Meercats Mmmm will look into that. And loves flowers I have always been told by Mum that it's not Mothers Day without flowers, so thats it then Meercats and flowers, I wonder if I can get one of them in a pet shop? I wish!!
Today I am going to show you some more fantastic creations by the D.T Girls

Trish




I have Coloured the image A SWEETPEA stamp BLACKROSE FAIRY Ching-chou Kuiks Fantasy Art Collection- which you can purchase in the UK HERE at CRAFTS AND ME with Promarkers and added Stickles Glitter to her wings. The sentiment is also a Sweetpea stamp.I Have PAPER PIERCED The Dress.
Amy



A week or so ago I made my first card with an uncoloured stamped image and I liked the result so I thought I would try again. I have used this gorgeous Ching-Chou kuik's Blue Eye Fairy stamp that you can get your hands on at Crafts and me. I have stamped her in brilliance rocket red gold then distressed round the edge in versa magic mango madness chalk ink then backed her with the gold embossed card. The ribbons and peel offs are from my stash.
Thankyou Ladies, if you would like to leave them a comment I am sure they would love to here from you!

Happy Mothers Day to all Mums out there for tomorrow, have a lovely day and let's hope we all get pampered.
Luv Teresa xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Teresa wow it sounds like you have a chalenge on your hands unless maybe you could get a ticket to the zoo to go with the flowers then she gets to see the meercats and spend time with you :D
    Trish that card is beautiful I love the little lady birds and the paper piecing is just perfect!
    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. I lov the look of the new stamps I have put my order in already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Teresa,Good luck with the meercat hunt!!!!! Amy i love the way you,ve just stamped the image and not coloured it.
    Happy Mothers day everyone.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx