Friday 12 March 2010

D.T. Sweet Pea Creations

Good Morning everyone,
Yesterday we went round my Daughters, and Chloe my Granddaughter who is 10 tried on this beautiful bridesmaid dress for my Son's Wedding this summer. oooh! she looked so sweet but the colours were just not quite right, so its back to keep searching for that perfect dress there are going to be 5 bridesmaids and Chloe is the youngest. I can't wait I bet I will be welling up on the day!!
Today I wanted to show you some D.T creations:
This is Marcea's creation isn't it lovely...


This beauty is called Spring Luna and is available as a single stamp or as a set of 4 with 2 sentiments on Sheet 8, plate 30. Did you also know that Crafts & Me is the only place you can buy these beautiful stamps from in the UK. why don't you pop over to the store and have a look!

Gina's creation
This sweet pea stamp this called Spring-moony-night avail. here, she is just so beautiful. I love the colours Gina has used so lovely for spring and Spring-mooney-night looks like she is in deep thought.
We will all be thinking of Gina & wishing her well while she is in hospital. This is her last card for a few days while she recovers.

Luv Teresa xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow ladies I am blown away these are both stunning I am still colouring mine hope to have a card done by the end of the day but I have to stop myself from just colouring first lol :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx