Sunday 4 August 2013

Analinda - Hannah Lynn

Hello everyone Vicky here today, how are you? Hope you are enjoying your weekend, I lurve weekends.
Well I'm here with a card that I meant to post yesterday but then went to my sons & completely forgot all about it, oops my bad :0(
Well better late than never as they say. Now this image I half coloured up months ago,all I did this week was colour the wood & the rock at the bottom.
This is 'Analinda' from Crafts & Me & she is a digi image, isn't she gorgeous but then all Hannah Lynn images are just gorgeous!!!

She was coloured with copics & I also sprayed the image with Spray 'n' Shine.

Hubster has also added another socket to my craft room so I can have my sewing machine set up all the time. She was getting neglected poor thing. So I've stitched around all the paper ;0)

I also added lots of 'Gesso' here & there, ya gotta love that stuff ;0)
For all other details on this card pop on over to my blog here.

Dont forget the current challenge of 'Anything Goes' & also Teresa has a huge sale in her shop while she has her store re-designed, so there is a clearance sale with 50% off...........go get shopping peeps ;0)

Thanks for stoppiing by & do keep your eyes open as they will be new changes soon ;0)

Tatty bye & squishy hugs 
Vicky xxxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring and nice details.

    Hgus, AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I really love the lavender colours with taupes and browns.
    Hugz,
    'Shell -- GDT
    shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. A very pretty image colored absolutely beautifully. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx