Thursday 6 June 2013

Vintage Beauty

  Hi, Ann Marie here (a little late - sorry) to show you two cards featuring the newest "vintage" digi images from Crafts and Me. I printed both of these out on Stamping Linen- Teresa will have this fabulous product in the store very soon!
  My first card features "For You". I just love these images... they are so versatile.. this one can be for a bride, sister, mother... just lovely.  I chose to make this card for my mother and so created the sentiment "Mother Love" from alphabet stamps.   The brass embellishments and cameo add an "antique" touch to it.
   My second card features "Emily".   I made this card for our last digi challenge, "Vintage and Shabby Chic".  The tint of antique rose and deep reds against the sepia background is just breathtaking. I definitely had some fun with the Frantage on this one!

and a close up:


 Thank you so much for stopping by... please visit the store and check out what's new.  You might want to stop by the challenge blog for some inspiration.  Have a great day! xxx Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx