Sunday 21 April 2013

Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone I hope your having a fabulous weekend...I have two beauties from Hannah Lynn to show you today...my first card is made using the stunning Fire and Ice, I love the way Hannah draws hair and eyes they just pop off the page at you don't they...I think this image has a really vintage feel to it and kept the colours and papers quite vintage too...my second card is using the gorgeous Daffodil Springs I love the flowers on this it gives the image a really fresh feel to it and perfect for Spring...all the details of these two cards can be found here on my blog...enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx