Thursday 7 March 2013

"Sharlotta" by Hannah Lynn

     Happy Thursday... woo hoo, the weekend is almost here!  Today it is my turn to show you a new Hannah Lynn rubber stamp available here at the Crafts and Me store.  Her name is "Sharlotta" and she is such a joy to color!
     I have colored this image with copics.  I also used some vintage design papers and distressed the edges with my distressing tool and inks. She is all "blinged out" with beautiful tulle, seam binding, pearls and flowers. Last, I added a sentiment on cardstock that was distressed and crinkled.

     If my second card looks familiar, it is because it was featured here last week at our Dies and Punches rubber stamp challenge here at Crafts and Me. For anyone new to our site, we host challenges every week so hop over to the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog and join in! This card features another beautiful Hannah Lynn mermaid called "Tatiana" and you can find her HERE at the Crafts and Me store.   Again, she is colored with copics.  My card features lots of bling/flowers which I just love to add.

     All of the products and technique details for both of these cards can be found on my blog, My Eclectic Spirit, HERE.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So lovely details on these cards Ann Marie, beautiful colouring too !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I just zeroed in on the image because I love all the Crafts and Me images and said to myself this looks like Ann Marie's artistic signature. And then I look at the "created by" - I love your work and you did these images more than justice in the way to designed and colored them! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx