Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hannah Lynn Eva and Miss MIrabelle

Good morning all.I hope you are all well and warm.
I (Nic) have 2 cards to share with you today, both using Hannah Lynn digital stamps available at the Crafts and Me store.
For my first card, i have used the new Eva digital stamp.She is a real stunner and i opted to colour her in shades of purple.I made a little booboo on colouring her nose though,oops.

I really loved colouring her in these colours and i gave her violet eyes to match.
 
 
And a close up of Eva, no looking at the nose.lol
 
My 2nd card is the one i made for our current Crafts and Me challenge with the theme being `Bling it Up`.You still have a little time to enter and there will be  a new challenge tomorrow morning.
 
I used the fabulous Miss Mirabelle for this card.
I went with softer colours with this one.
 
and another close up, isn`t she beautiful.
 
Thanks so much for visiting.
Before you go, just to let you know that there is lots of new goodies which have just been added to the Crafts and Me store, you can check them all out HERE.
Have a fabulous day.
Hugs Nic.xxx
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx