Friday 10 February 2012

Coming at Crafts and Me.......

Hiya Peeps,

I'm back again with a sneak preview of what is being unveiled by Crafts and Me this Sunday at Stamperama Stevenage.  The image is called  Scarlet Sofa  by Jasmine Beckett-Griffiths and will be available to purchase from Crafts and Me online after the show depending on stock.


I have to admit my mojo was missing when I made this card.  I have decided that I must of had flu, correction, still have flu. I have been unwell for two weeks now and have been struggling to talk without coughing for most of this week. With the snow falling from the sky I won't be venturing out of my house and will be praying for the rain to come on Saturday and clear it all away so I can drive to Stamperama on Sunday.
Ingredients:-
Image by Jasmine Beckett-Griffiths available from Crafts and Me
Papers by Marianne Designs
Ribbon by Marianne Designs

I also keep forgetting to post my challenge cards, so here's a few I missed, Oops!

Little Red Riding Hood




Black Rose


First Snow




Hope to see you at Stamperama!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    All gorgeous and beautiful cards
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards~~all the lace and doiliesand flowers! I love the new stamp :) really lovely image!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx