Sunday 13 November 2011

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone, I hope you have something lovely planned for today, we are having a family Sunday lunch...I love those kinds of days dont you...all the family together, chatting away over a mountain of food...perfect...Its my turn to show you some of the stunning digis from Crafts and Me today and my first is using one of the new November digis, isnt this amazing Autumn just stunning, I coloured her with Distress inks and glittered her, using her for a Christmas card, she works well for it dosent she
The next one is the one I made for our last amazing Digi team's challenge, this amazing image is another Sara Burrier digi and is called Perched at Dawn, I coloured the bird as a robin for Christmas too...I love this stunning image and again I coloured with distress inks...all the details are on my blog as always and while your there I have some mega candy to celebrate my 3rd blogaversary and your welcome to join in with it...I will leave you to enjoy the rest of your Sunday...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mina
    Both stunning and beautiful cards
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mina! I love how your black haired Autumn image shows the amazing sparkle on this great wintertime card! Whew! She's gorgeous! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are georgous Mina lovely for christmas, you are making me think I need to get started on my xmas card list, Mmmmm maybe another day lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work as always Mina!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx