Tuesday 25 October 2011

Introducing Carol our new digi D.T

Hello everyone Teresa here,
Today I have some exciting news!
We are very lucky to have the lovely Carol joining us at Crafts and Me as from today, who will be on the dynamite digi team.
Carol will be posting here every other Tuesday, along with the challenges every other Wednesday on digi week from now on, where she will be showing you many of her amazing
creations.
Below is a little bio from Carol FOLLOWED BY HER FIRST POST, please send her some love everyone.
Visit Carols blog at http://carol-mylittlepieceofheaven.blogspot.com/



Hiya!! I am a SAHM with three lovely boys aged 15, 13 and 8. Married to my best friend for 16 years, I am truly blessed. Have been living in the UK now for 5 years, originally from South Africa. I began my card making journey in October 2009 and am so addicted now that I wonder what I ever did with my time before this. It's crazy as there never seems to be enough hours in the day to craft lol! I feel so honoured to have been asked to join this fabby design team, thank you ever so much Teresa for this wonderful opportunity.

***************************

Good Morning fellow crafters. I am so excited as I write this post but also very nervous at the same time so please be gentle with me. It's going to be so great working with all these fabulous images and today I have used the gorgeous Irish Christmas Fae who is available to purchase from the store here.
I have coloured her in using a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noirs. Copic colours used are: E29, E25, E35, E71, E51, E00, E11, R20, G85, G82, G40. If you click on the picture to get a larger view you might be able to see the sparkle on her wings as I've used some Spray & Sparkle glitter which isn't showing up too well in the picture. For more details please feel free to visit my blog. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Carol a lovely 1st post your card is georgous, and I love the red colours in your christmas card so pretty,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! So great to finally se you have a go with one of these gorgeous images by Hannah Lynn. Your card looks fabulous. Love the red colour. And you did a great job colouring the image. Nice to have you with us. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Carol! I'm excited to have you join us here and look forward to seeing more of your amazing work! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx