Saturday 19 March 2011

I feel like a blog-virgin!

Good Morning everyone,
Today is the turn for me to introduce you to Mona who will be on our fabby digi team, I was delighted when Mona said yes to joining us teamies.
Mona will be giving you some great idea's on her cards using our digi stamps so keep coming back to check out her creations.

Here is a little about Mona:-


I have been married to my wonderful husband Yngve, since the summer of 2010. Together we have a 3 year old daughter. I also have a 12 year old daughter from an earlier relationship. Currently i am working part time but that is ok, course i then get more time to craft. I started making cards in the beginning of 2009. It was my hubby`s stepmother that got me hooked on it. And now i can`t stop. When i was young i did a lot of drawing but i was not any good so this type of creating is perfect for me. It is not so long ago since i was introduced to digi stamps and i just loooove them. They are so versatile. You can flip them, resize them...whatever fits your needs, and this is just perfect. Not to mention how easy they are to store, lol. My favourite styles are vintage and grunge but i try not to get stuck on them so i do different styles most of the time. I have also gottn interested in steampunk but i haven`t done much of this. I love to try new things and i don`t only do cards. Altreations and tags is also amongst the things i like to do. To get picked as a member for this team is such an honour and i look forward to getting to know the girls and also come to your blogs and visit as many of you as i can.

Hugs...Mona

Hey there everyone!

This is sooooo exciting!!! It is finally my turn to show you my card for the day.
I am above and beyond thrilled to get picked by Teresa to join her digi-team here at Crafts and Me. I still can`t believe i made it. I am so happy to get to work with this extraordinary talented bunch of girls. They have really made some fantastic creations this past week. I am sure that i have naged hole in Teresa`s and Vix`s heads about every little thing, so i hope they`ll put up with me for at least a few days, lol. Well now they will be sorry course i`m not that easy to get rid of, lol. This is only my second DT position and i still feel like a blog-virgin, lol. I hope everyone will forgive me if i write something that sounds waaaayyyy off. I am from Norway and i am not so familiar with all the slang and phrases in the english language so if anything looks weird it is just the crazy norwegian that tries to sound cool, lol. Well enough rambling....

For this first post of mine i have chosen to use a digi-stamp from the talented Hannah Lynn called Hidden Treasures, which you can find here. She is a true beauty, don`t you think? I was inspired by the lavender colour at one of the pictures from this weeks challenge. The image is coloured with ProMarkers and the background is painted with distress ink. And since i love everything glittery i just had to make her necklace a golden chain.

As most of you may have noiced we are celebrating that Crafts and Me challenges has been up and running for a year. In that occacion Teresa is giving away 8 digi-stamps of your choice, from our own digi-collection. The drawing will take place with random org after the end of this weeks challenge. So be sure to visit the Crafts and Me challenges and join in on the fun. Thats all from me folks. Hope you like my card.



Thanks for looking.
Hugs...Mona :-)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mona and congrats on making the team :)
    Your card is just beautiful! I LOVE the image (yes, she definitely IS a beauty) and what you did here. I especially like the pink pear swirl and the flowers with the 'ice' on top (how did you do that?)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mona on being on the team at Crafts and Me!! Your card is just fabulous so I can see why just so beautuful and such gorgeous colours!!!

    Have agreat time Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona a beautiful card and colouring you did brilliant, I love all the background too!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mona, great to be with you in the team! You make such beautiful creations and I enjoy to see them. You made an awesome job on this beautiful image. Love your colouring and the layout you made on this card.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the Crafts and Me DT Mona. Your creations are always so beautiful. I really love your whole layout and your coloring is jus beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie welcome to the Crafts & Me team hun you know I love your work hun & this one is just as gorgeous I love this image & the colouring is beautiful.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mona and a big welcome to the team. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! And I *love* the gold chain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx