Saturday 19 February 2011

New releases in the store

Hello Everyone,
Thank you everyone who has been sending good wishes to my Daughter Joanna she is on the mend now but still very tired hopefully after another week she will feel a lot better so my Mum and I will still be popping round there next week to help her.
My Darling Daughter Christy moved out to her own place with her fiance last Tuesday so we have been helping her move into her lovely place, Christy is only 15mins walk from me but there was still plenty of tears from both of us, I will really miss her even though I will see her often and we speak on the phone everyday. I am getting upset telling you this but it is her time to move on in the world.
Anyway, there are now new release stamps on the store today from the crafts and Me range from artists, Sara Burrier, Hannah Lynn and Lemon Shortbread.

There is 10% off these new stamps for registered newsletter readers if you enter the word new at the check-out. The offer is on from the 19th-25th Febuary while stocks last.

Here is a couple of the new stamps for you to see, pop over to the store HERE to see the others.


This is Petal Melody isn't she pretty



This is Heart on Her Sleeve


This is Turn to Hesed





Have a good weekend everyone,
Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. awww... they are adorable!!! I'm in love with 'Petal Melody'! She's so beautiful!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie so glad your daughter is getting better I'm sending huge hugs to you all. I'm dreading my son moving out I know it could be anytime as he is 20 now & I know I will bubble like a baby when he does :0( Take care hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fabulous images!!

    It's tough when your children move away - my youngest moved out last year and now he's engaged! It isn't fair, they grow up so quickly, don't they??

    I hope your daughter feels better soon.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squeal* i MUST HAVE heart on my sleeve!!! she's gorgeous.

    i'm glad your duaghter is feeling better, hope she continues on the road to recovery. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx