Saturday 13 November 2010

Yule Fairy



This stunning Christmas fairy is one of the new range of Christmas stamps you can get your hands on only from Crafts and me. She is called Yule fairy and is from the Molly Harrison range HERE. I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so that she sparkles. I have also then added glaze to the baubles so they have a shine to them. The papers are from Dove crafts Noel set.
I can not believe how quickly Christmas is racing towards us but these new stamps are so much fun to play with that at least I should have enough cards lol :D
Don't forget there is a new challenge to join in as well at Crafts and Me challenges and we would love to see your creations all you need to do is use some glitter.

Hugs

Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. Amy this is such a beautiful xmas card something different from the usual I love the bright colours.
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amy and fab colouring.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creatyion Amy.

    I could not make up my mind with this image and went for a few others, but seeing your card this looks like a 'need' one as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx