Friday 30 July 2010

The "Love Fairy Blessing" By Sara Burrier

Evening Peeps,

A bit late with this posting, I was trying to get this card done last night but I was working on it from 7pm to 10:15 and then the light wasn't good and I had another post to write and time and energy for that matter just ran away with me.  Anyhow I'm here now and I do hope the photography does this card justice and my time, lol!  The image used is one of the new "Crafts and Me" range of their very own stamps and this one is by Sara Burrier and I'm sure you will agree is Gorgeous with a capital "G".



I have coloured her using copics and used distress ink broken china for the background.  I used my sewing machine again to stitch the large panel, woo hoo, I even tackled a more complex stitch.  Are you impressed?  I am, lol, probably not easy to see but it has a small zig zag and then every couple it has a big one! 

I distressed all the edges and added distress ink walnut stain and diamond stickles.  Flowers are from wild orchid crafts accompanied with a martha stewart frond punch for the leaves.  The sentiment is from TLC and says, "Hope is the Fairy inside you".


Don't forget to pop over to the Crafts and Me Store to see all the new "Crafts and Me" stamps featuring the artists Sara Burrier, Hannah Lynn and Molly Harrison.  And at the moment Crafts and Me are offering 10% off until 1st August for Readers, so hop on over!

Look forward to reading all your lovely comments, have a good week, I am off for a hard earned break!

4 comments:

  1. Tracy this is beautiful I can see you have put lots of work into it.
    Have a fabulous holiday.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy such pretty card. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey this is just so cute and all the flowers are just too perfect with her :D
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx