Friday 12 February 2010

SWEETPEA STAMP NEWS!!!

Hello everyone just a quick message to let everyone know who has Pre-ordered Sweet Pea Stamps that they are gradually being shipped to me now. I will keep you updated on these Stamps.
Several of you have asked me if I will be stocking the Haiti Relief Stamp Unfortunately, at the moment it is not available for us in the U.K sorry.
I'm off to make myself a cup of Tea now will speak to you all soon, have a good day whatever you are doing.
Teresa xx

3 comments:

  1. Yippee this is so exciting! I just cant wait to get them all inked up thanks for the update Teresa

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to getting my stamps. Thank you for the update.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Teresa enjoy your cuppa.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx