Monday 12 November 2012

New Releases in Rubber

Good morning peeps, hope you have all had a lovely weekend. We spent the weekend as always with the family & we also got a new kitten, a Maine Coon who is just sooooooo darn cute ;0)
Anyway its me (Vicky) to show you one of the new release rubber stamps coming soon to 
Crafts &  Me. This is one I did for the show Teresa recently did.
This is 'Portrait Of Ophelia' by Jasmine Becket-Griffith & I coloured her with copics. I coloured it with the light shining down from her right.


I had been ill & forgot all about doing this, so this was a rush & only took me an hour & half to do the image & colouring......thats half the time it would normally take me, so I'm not that happy with this at all........but didnt have time to do another one :0(
This is the card I made for the current challenge & let me tell you this was a rush as well. It took me 15 minutes to colour the image & 45 mins to do the card.............this time however I was much happier about the outcome lol.

Even still got time to do the inside as always :0)
This is of course one of the new digi images by Hannah Lynn 'Monica' & I mirrored her to face the opposite way. She is of course coloured with copics.
Hannah Lynn digi images are soooooooo easy to colour dont be put off thinking they are hard. These are the only images I could ever think of colouring up that fast lol, normally an image can take me an hour, more if its got a lot of hair & lots of pleats.

There is still time to enter the current challenges which you need 'Reds' on your creation & with christmas coming fast around the corner it wont be hard lol.
Thank you as always from all the DT for your continued support here.

Tatty bye
lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Superb cards Vicky, wonderful colors for the both, and so nice details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx