Sunday 25 November 2012

Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone, have you started your Christmas shopping yet or are you one of those super organised people who have it all sorted and wrapped, if you are I'm so jealous lol...Its my turn to show you two fabulous digis today...the top one is of course a stunning Hannah Lynn digi and she is called Wynndy isnt she beautiful...my second is by the super talented Sara Burrier and is called Lady Of  Amethyst...all the details of these two cards and lots of more are here on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are lovely, but I so love the Hannah Lynn stamps so it's got to be my favourite, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx