Wednesday 21 November 2012

Daffodil

Hi There Everyone!!

Today I have an imaged designed by Sara Burrier to show you, it's called Daffodil.  She is of course available to purchase right now here 

I decided to colour her in a soft blue and then add a little glow of yellow to her wings, it cam out looking rather good I think!! here she is I hope you love her as much as me!! 


I've used a bird cage die, and some flowers and ribbon to finish off my card.  There is a lot of different dies which are available in store right now - check them out here

There is a brand new challenge about to start over at the Crafts and Me challenge blog - I hope you will come and play along!!!

Till next time 
Karen
xxxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx