Friday 2 November 2012

Coming Soon At Crafts and Me


Hi Everyone,

I have a soon to be released image from Crafts and Me to share with you today.  This little lady is called  Have some champagne, and yes please I wouldn't mind,  well it is Friday after all.  Anyway where was I.  The image is by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith, available of course from Crafts and Me.



And here's my challenge card using one the beautiful Hannah Lynn Stamps Winter Wishes.





If anyone is at the craft show in Bury St Edmunds, be sure to pop in and say hello.  Click on the event calendar on the main page of the crafts and me store for venue.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. WOW, we have two stunning creations here,love both of them,I love the colours used in Have Some Champagne,but equally love the colours in Winter Wishes.Fantastic layouts too.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards both of them. The new image looks fabulous! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx