Thursday 26 April 2012

Pearl princess

Hey peeps!

I`m  bit late today. Things allways seem to happen when i least expect it, so that is why i`m late.


For my card today i have used the gorgeous Pearl Princess by Hannah Lynn. She is available here. This is one of the more simple cards i have created. I don`t know if you can see it, but the backing paper is just soooo sparkly that i didn`t want to cover it up so much. I think the colour fit so well with this mermaid image and the glittery paper is supposed to look like the sparkly ocean. Ok maby my imagination is going overboard here, lol.


I also want to show you the card i made for the last digi challenge. The theme was vintage and is one of my fav styles. The image i have used is called Child of healing and is designed by Sara Burrier. Available here. I was a bit scared to colour her up course Mina earlier had done such a perfect colouring of this image, that i had no hope in getting my image up to the same level, lol. But i swallowed my fear and went ahead colouring her.


I don`t know what you think but i am just a bit happy about how it turned out, lol. So sometimes i get lucky, hahaha.


Well, anyway...don`t forget to come and join us over at the challenge blog. The Rubbah team has a new challenge up and running. The theme is Embossing. Sounds like something you want to join in on? Well...then you know the drill, lol.


1 comment:

  1. Mona these are both gorgeous! LOL I think your colouring is fab chicky...don't be so hard on yourself ;) The beautiful elements all go together so nicely

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx