Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Release Hannah Lynn/ and New artist

Goodmorning Oh my how cold has it got here in the Uk last week we were digging out our T-shirts and shorts and now we are putting the jumpers back on.Hopefully it wont last long.
Today i,m pleased to show you 2 cards made using 2 of Crafts and me,s New Rubber stamps, The release date is this wednesday 4th April and for newsletter readers theres a 10% Discount on all the new releases from 4th-11th April While stocks last.

For my 1st card i have used HUG ME from our NEW Artist Dollie James. Look at Her Fabulous Hair!!!!


My second is a New Hannah Lynn rubber stamp CITY GIRL also being released 4th April.


And finally Heres my DT card for the current Crafts and Me challenge Fairies you have up till 8pm tonight to enter. A New challenge starts on wednesday morning.


I have used Bat Wings-Jasmine Becket-Griffith rubber stamp available HERE
Enjoy your day whatever your up to.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

2 comments:

  1. Love all three but Batwing jasmine is my FAV ! great cardsand FAB stamps Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Trish! Love the fun colours that you have used...I neeeed some of these new images lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx