Saturday 14 April 2012

Pearl Princess

Hi everyone Sara here to show you a couple of cards using the gorgeous images available at the store firstly I've chosen Pearl Princess digital image from the amazing Hannah Lynn isn't she beautiful I coloured her with copics and enjoyed every minute of it !! 


my second card is from last weeks bows and butterflies challenge I've used Porcini from Sara Burrier think she is one of my favourite images from Sara she is just so beautiful with that gorgeous flowing hair I  have coloured her with distress inks 


you can find extra pics and details over on my blog
remember there is still time to enter this weeks challenge you can find the details here

thanks so much for looking 
hugs sara x x x

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Love the distressing.

    Be blesssed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara these are amazing! I love all of the beautiful details and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how everythings fits perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx