Wednesday 28 April 2010

IT'S CHALLENGE #3 TIME

Morning Peep's,
I can't believe it's time for CHALLENGE #3 over at THE CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE BLOG already the time is flying by. I want to say a big thank you to all of you who joined in over the last 2 weeks the entries were fantastic and it is going to be a hard job for us D.T's to pick the TOP 3.
This Wednesdays Challenge theme was chosen by Marcea who wants to see SPARKLE
Our sponsor for this fortnight is:
Denise from WHIMSY STAMPS

Denise is giving the lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate to spend on stamps of your choice in her on-line store how lovely is that prize!!!



Pop over to the Crafts and Me challenge blog to see the lovely D.T's creations for this challenge





For my card which I made for my Daughter's 18th Birthday last weekend I used Ching-Chou-Kuik's Moonlight Whispering sitting on top of the card and put lots of stickles in her hair and dress but you can't see it that well by the pic. and I used Ching-Chou-Kuik's Time Flies on the bottom step as I thought that was so apt, where have those 18 years gone, I put bling on her wings and put lots of stickles on her too, I loooove stickles.
I printed up the sentiment and edged it with chalks, the papers and bow are from my stash.
The flowers are paper and I added YES you guessed it Stickles here in my store
I added crystal like Stars and small yellow plastic stars to look like fireworks to represent celebration.
The ching-Chou Stamps are avail. here in my store
The FLOWERS and ALL STARS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MY STORE by the weekend I have just not had time to put them on yet sorry.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FOR CHALLENGE#3

Luv Teresa x


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Teresa, i bet your daughter loved it.Moonlight whisper looks fab sitting on the top, she,s a very versatile image.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she did too. You did a grand job, you must of had a good teacher, lol. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx